What is a Site Audit?
The site audit is included in the online marketing strategy however the site audit can also be purchased as a stand-alone service. The site audit analyses your website's structure and content, and evaluates how well the structure and content are optimised to attain a high ranking in search engines such as Google and Bing.
Information included in the site audit are:
- Search engine rankings for specified keywords
- Errors and warnings that would affect the website from being search engine friendly
- Suggestions for improving the website pages and content to ensure the website is search engine friendliness
- Link analysis and search engine optimisation comparison between website and the website of three other competitors
Benefits of a Site Audit
A site audit has the following benefits:
- Clear and comprehensive instructions to improve your website's search engine friendliness, ultimately increasing traffic to your website and increasing leads
- Provides a benchmark to measure the effects and success of search engine optimisation efforts
- Evaluate your website's search engine optimisation standing against your competitors
How to Order a Site Audit
To order a site audit, please fill in your website's URL, the top five keywords you would like to your website to rank on the first page of search engines like Google, and your top three competitors. If you don't specify three competitors, we will include the companies that rank well for the keywords you specify.